Why secure an Owner’s Representative for a renovation project, addition project, and/or new construction project?
Simply put, it will ultimately save you time, money, and frustration over the entire life of the project. As an owner you already have a full-time job, running your business and do not need nor do you have the time to manage a construction project on top of operating your business. An owner’s representative does not replace the owner but expands the owner’s capabilities and capacity to manage the project without being strained or overburdened.
An owner’s representative provides guidance though the entire project, from concept, to design, to construction, and finally to completion.
During this entire process, the owner’s representative protects all dynamic interests of the owner. As the project progresses, Maine Moisture Management can provide onsite representation to make sure that your project, whether it be a renovation or new construction, proceeds in accordance with the plans and required specifications as well as all of the other construction developments. Working as the owner’s advocate, Maine Moisture Management works so that your key personnel can concentrate on your core business and continue to operate and perform as usual.
Maine Moisture Management provides the following services as your secured owner’s representative:
- Evaluate owner’s specific project needs as they pertain to project plans and make recommendations to ensure plans run as smoothly as possible
- Advising owner on project delivery systems and forms of contracts
- Serve as a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Represent owner at key meetings
- Monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Auditioning quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Assists in evaluating contractors monthly requisition requests
- Provide monthly reporting
- Facilitate issue resolution
With forty-five plus years of experience managing contracts, state and federal governments, the design community, building owners, local municipal governments, and school boards we feel that Maine Moisture Management is ideally suited to fit any of your needs. Maine Moisture Management has the expertise to be your representative on any construction project so that you are able to save time and money during all project phases and maintain your business goals and objectives until full completion.